First Aid Course
This 3 day first aid course is a Level 3 QCF Award and recommended by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
This 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work training course is a Level 2 QCF Award emergency first aider.
This half-day defibrillator (AED) training course teaches your colleagues how to use a defibrillator swiftly .
Pets First Aid
This half day course is aimed at anyone who requires a course in pets first aid. For owners or Pet professionals.
One Training Solutions offer First Aid training courses, AED Training courses, Pets First Aid training courses and are a Regulated Qualification and is provided through an Awarding Organisation recognised and regulated by one of the UK Regulators (eg. Ofqual in England or SQA Accreditation in Scotland).
Benefits of using One Training Solutions
By using One Training Solutions as your training partner you benefit from:
- A hugely experienced team of instructors and assessors
- High quality, cost effective accredited training
- Prices per head are cheaper than the national training providers, often by as much as 25%
- Convenient course times – to suit you (evening courses are available)
- Fully certified courses – a certificate awarded on completion of every course
- In house courses – these can be delivered on your own premises
- Competence based training, allowing for continuous assessment
- Venue finding service – premises can be arranged at competitive rates if required
One Training Solutions Training Methods
The training methods we use are designed for maximum student participation, emphasising the practical skills that are being taught, and because the training is competence based feedback is given at every opportunity.
Students attending the courses will have all the necessary theoretical and more importantly practical skills that are required when they return to their workplace.